Monday, December 12, 2005

Ho Hum Monday

The good news is that my toe felt better today. I ran my 5 mile loop at work and the weather was great. Cooled down to the high 50's today, huge cold front pushing through :)

With Christmas just around the bend, I find myself looking forward to the start of our vacation. I've been feeling the pains of running 30 miles per week, mostly in my toes and it makes getting motivated harder. I know I won't be taking time off from my training while on vacation, but I look forward to some relaxation anyway.
Map of Lettuce Lake
Today I averaged 7:50/mile with a stop I had not planned for. Fortunately the park has facilities. Tomorrow I'll run the same route per my usual plan. I think the weather will be mild again. Gotta love Florida in the winter.

1 comment:

Christopher said...

do you just crop a print scrn with mapsquest to get the map pics? thats a great idea, ive just been posting text links to my motionbased activities