Thursday, December 15, 2005

Hot Outside

I didn't feel like running today for some reason, but I went out anyway. To my surprise, it was uncomfortably hot out today. Before my lunch break I spoke with someone in Atlanta that told me they were experiencing freezing rain and temps below 32 degrees. When I went for my run, it was muggy and in the mid 70's. The weather didn't help motivate my running and I cut my 5 mile loop short and ran 4 instead.

The training program mileage is really starting to increase and I'm having problems keeping a positive attitude when I run. I keep focusing on my toe that still bothers me, rather than how consistently I've been able to maintain a sub 8 minute pace, even for my long runs.

I hope this is just a phase I will come out of soon. Tomorrow is an off day and I hope to be rejuvenate for Saturday's 13 mile run.

Current December Stats:

Activities: 11
Mileage: 67
Pace: 7:45

No comments: