Friday, April 03, 2009

Piss Poor

That's how I would describe my week of running. I did manage to get out every day this week (Monday through Thursday), but I felt bad just about every run. I also got a new pair of shoes this week and I'm not sure if they are the right pair for me. I'll give them a few more miles, otherwise they will be going back to Roadrunner sports for a half size larger. I could easily order a pair of Asics with confidence online, but this is my first pair of Brooks. I probably should have gone into a store to try them on first.

I'm going to go for another run at home tomorrow and hopefully I will have more energy. I'm sure this is just part of the process, but I enjoy running more when the miles don't feel so long. It's been quite hot this week too, which is always tough; more so when I'm not in top shape.

I'll just try to keep a positive attitude and push through the feelings. I can see light at the end of this short tunnel.

No comments: