Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Still running

Usually a lapse in posts means that I've stumbled in my training efforts.  I have good news... I've just been on vacation and busy at work.  These too usually mean that I've stopped running.  Not this time.  

While my family was in town, my dad and I made it to the gym four days.  They were here for a 8 days.  Although I ate a bunch of junk, I ran (on a treadmill).  Today I ran outside at work.  It was too busy yesterday to even think about going to the gym.  Today was a great day to run.  I felt so good on my 4 mile run.  Runs like today are the reason I love to run.  I can't wait to get back outside tomorrow.

I returned my undersized Brooks to Road Runner Sports today.  I'm thankful they have a good policy for shoes that do not fit right.  I wish I would have tried them on first, but at least I bought them from the right place.  They run quite a bit smaller than my Asics.  

No comments: