Tuesday, January 10, 2006

No running but still heading to the gym daily

The good news is that my heel seems to be ok with the stair machine in the gym, the bad news is that my achilles screams everytime I jog. I won't try to run on it again until February which means Gasparilla is a lost cause, but I'm trying to stay possitive.

I saw that the new Garmin Forerunner 205 and 305 were announced at CES. I can't wait for the buzz to wear off a bit (prices drop). I'm motivated to get back on the road, even if my first marathon won't happen as planned.

1 comment:

Christopher said...

i love the heart rate monitor on my 301. do you get much use out of the training assistants though, like virtual partner? For as many miles as Ive clocked with mine, I never really use those features, but feel like I might be missing out. if you do, which features do you find most helpful for different runs?
thanks,
christopher