Monday, October 24, 2005

Gasparilla Marathon



I've been very busy at work over the last few months, traveling from coast to coast several times during the span. I logged miles in Seattle, San Francisco, Mason, OH, Atlanta, and Boston, in addition to my normal runs in Tampa. Travel for work will settle down as the year end approaches.

I decided that the 2006 Gasparilla Marathon will be my first marathon. I will use a training plan from Hal Higdon, as I've done for other training this year. I'm very excited about this challenge.

I continue to run with my Garmin Forerunner 201 religiously. My favorite feature is the ability to log my historic mileage with very little effort. I use Motion Based free service, although I have considered upgrading to the paid service level for additional reporting features.

No comments: