Thursday, July 21, 2005

Starting a new Book

My running has almost become an obsession, since I started to listen to audio books. Today I started listening to Michael Crichton's State of Fear. I saw an interview with Mr Crichton on Dateline recently and thought the book sounded interesting. The beginning sounded quite eiry after the psunami last December. The books keep my attention and I tend to run longer distances so I can listen longer. Listening gives me a break I need from my everyday job.

The weather outside has been miserable hot and humid, but I'm sticking to my running anyway. Some of my coworkers think I'm insane to run in the heat, but I just make sure I'm well hydrated. Besides, I really don't like to run on a treadmill, and I'm certainly not going to wake up earlier than I have too.

I can't wait to get 45 minutes or so more of my new book tomorrow. This book is about 18 1/2 hours, so it will tide me over for a few weeks.

1 comment:

Maf said...

how do you feel about antonio tarver? i think he is batty