Thursday, October 27, 2005

Pace

I've been playing around with Dot Racing at motion based. The feature allows you to compare multiple runs on a single map. The runs are synchronized to start at the same time. I find that my pace is far from consistent and I need to focus more on a smooth consistent pace. This will be important for my training effort for the Gaparilla Marathon.

I attended the Tampa Bay Runner/YMCA Blue Sharks training kickoff meeting last night. The group runs in downtown Tampa on Saturday's and in Carrolwood on Wednesday evenings. I spend most of my time running alone, so I'm not sure how I'll feel about running with a group. I hope to find other runners that run about the same pace as me. Hopefully some of these runners will be better than me at maintaining a consistent pace. In the meantime, I'll keep dot racing as well.

18 weeks until the Marathon...

Adobe SVG Veiwer Required to veiw Dot Race

No comments: