Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Telecom Park

It's been a great week to run at Telecom Park, with temps in the 70's and quite a bit going on in the area. The park is exploding with new construction and I've been observing progress each day as I pass by. I think about how this growth will impact my drive to the office each day as well.

I feel lucky to have such a great place to run each day. The complex is complete with a jogging path with many options. Without crossing a major road, there are loops of 2 and 3 miles and if you choose to cross over to Lettuce Lake Park, your loops can range from 3 - 6 miles. So far this week, I've been running a 3 mile loop in the complex. Next week, I plan to start running a 4 mile loop into Lettuce Lake. This loop has been a normal part of my running routine for quite some time.

This week I've chosen to run without the aid of auido books/music. I enjoy listening to a book while I run, but I feel more in touch with my running when I go natural.

No comments: